RETREAT DEPOSITS AND FINAL PAYMENT: Unless otherwise specified on your booking form or arranged independently with Philippa Glazer of SoulShine, a R1000 deposit is required upon booking payable by PayPal or credit card. The balance shall be paid at the latest on the day of the event.
CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel, the person who signed up must inform Philippa email@example.com in writing immediately. In all cases, an administration fee of R1000 will be retained by Philippa Glazer of SoulShine and can be deducted from any future workshops price.
In the case of coaching sessions, we require 48 hours notice for all cancellations or the full amount will be charged.
CANCELLATION BY US: In the extreme case that we must cancel a workshop or event, a full refund of all payments made to SoulShine will be made. SoulShine’s liability will be limited to the total of such payments.
COMPLAINTS: In the unlikely event that you have reason to complain please immediately notify us and we will make all attempts to assist.
BEHAVIOUR: When you book a workshop/event with SoulShine you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be made at the time to us or to any third party concerned. We reserve the right to terminate the workshop without notice if any person’s behaviour is considered to cause danger to others. SoulShine cannot accept liability for any damage or injury to persons or property whilst on a workshop/event with us.
HEALTH AND SAFETY: Please notify us of any health problems of any members of your party. We do not want to arrange unsuitable activities. SoulShine does not accept responsibility for any death, injury, loss or damage that occurs whilst activities arranged by us are carried out or whilst participating in a workshop or event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The terms and conditions on the SoulShine website at the time of your workshop will be those that apply to your workshop and you agree to be bound by them.
APPLICABLE LAW: South African law shall govern the terms of this agreement and the jurisdiction of the SA courts will apply to any dispute hereunder.
SoulShine uses re-marketing with Google Adwords and analytics to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented. Visit Google Ad settings to opt-out.
I take the protection of your personal information and this website’s security seriously. Any personal information that you provide to www.soulshinefestival.co.za will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, traded, leased or loaned.
The following is a detailed explanation of how your personal and other information is collected and protected, how you can request removal of your information, how you can manage ‘cookies’ on your device, how this website is protected, how to opt-out of emails, etc. This information is being provided in accordance with applicable law.
Should you have any questions, please contact us as we are happy to help.
- WEBSITE PRIVACY & SECURITY: To keep your personal information private, and this website secure, we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We also take precautions to ensure no malware (viruses, trojans, etc.) infects the website or any downloads we may provide for you.
- COOKIES & INFORMATION COLLECTED & HOW TO REMOVE INFORMATION: We do not collect any personal information from visitors who browse through the public pages of our website. Visitors browse anonymously.
We may analyse our website logs to collect aggregate data — such as the number of hits per page — and may use this data to improve our website.
- HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS: Most web browsers allow for the control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- ONLINE & IN PERSON EVENTS ~ PARTICIPANT PRIVACY NOTICE: The material that gets recorded may be used with your permission. As a result, if you ask a question when attending any online or in-person meeting with Philippa Glazer of SoulShine (excluding private one-on-one guidance sessions), you do so with the understanding that your image, voice or words may appear in photos, written documents or books, videos, or audio files produced from these meetings and may be posted on any of our websites, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or elsewhere, without compensation to you. You also agree that all copyrights for such material shall belong solely to Philippa Glazer of SoulShine.
If you are attending an in-person group meeting with Philippa of SoulShine, you will always be given the option to sit ‘off camera’ when asking a question, but the audio of your voice may still be recorded.
For online group meetings, only Philippa’s video is normally recorded for publication, but your voice will be recorded if you ask a question. We do, however, appreciate that sometimes intimate personal details are given in sessions with Philippa and take special care not use these in any public recordings.
When attending a meeting, if you are given private access to a website to download audio files and access a private group, you agree not to share such access with any other person or persons.
- EMAIL ADDRESS PRIVACY & OPTING OUT OF EMAILS: We may maintain one or more email lists to keep interested individuals informed about Philippa Glazer & SoulShine, her events, products, and so on. Individuals are normally added to our mailing lists when signing up for the newsletter, a meeting, or by contacting us. We do not sell, rent, lease, trade or loan the email addresses on our lists to others.
OPTING OUT OF EMAILS:
You can request to no longer receive email from us. To opt out of our email lists, please reply to one of our emails Philippaglazer@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and request to be removed, or contact us indicating you wish to be removed from any future emails we may send out. If you have signed up for the Newsletter sent and no longer wish to receive the newsletters, please contact us or use the link provided in each newsletter to unsubscribe.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: This website contains links to other websites for your convenience. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, malware protection or the content of such websites. Please use your personal discretion whenever visiting other websites.
- MINORS: We don’t market to or work with minors